Your use of PersonaBubble.com may result in collection of information about you or other users. In addition, we store information you may give us about you or other users.
1.1 “Application” means one of the electronic forms of delivery of the Service; for example, the PersonaBubble.com website, a Facebook application, an iPhone application or another form of smartphone application.
“Data” means any and all data gathered by PersonaBubble.com and/or the OPP Group by use of the Service and/or any other functions of PersonaBubble.com, including Personal Data.
“Information” means any data, facts and other information about you and other Users, including actions you take, and includes Data and Personal Data.
“OPP Group” means the group of companies which are subsidiaries of, or affiliated to, OPP Limited, including IPAT, Inc., OPP Denmark ApS and OPP Limited, together with any other companies bought or set up by either OPP Limited or IPAT, Inc. in the future.
“PersonaBubble.com” means PersonaBubble.com together with the Service and any other functions, which the OPP Group owns and controls.
“Personality” means a person’s preferred or most typical style of behaviour; PersonaBubble.com assesses Personality through self-reported answers on a psychometric personality questionnaire but also through ratings of the User by other Users.
“Personal Data” means all data gathered by PersonaBubble.com relating to a person who can either be indentified by such data or who can be identified by such data and other information which is in the possession of PersonaBubble.com; such Personal Data may include responses to Questionnaires; scores derived from the responses to Questionnaires; personal details about the User (e.g. age, gender); comments made by the User about the Personality of other Users (e.g. friends/contacts); or comments made by other Users about the Personality (or other aspects) of the User.
“Questionnaire” means a series of questions, in the form of a self-reported assessment made available to you via the Service, designed to be answered by the User according to a standard rating scale to assess Personality and/or interests, motivations and lifestyle choices.
“Service(s)” means the PersonaBubble.com service for the electronic delivery, administration and scoring of Questionnaires, and any ancillary services available via the PersonaBubble.com website or any successor to such website, together with any other service or function related thereto and available through the PersonaBubble.com website.
“User” means an individual who is registered with PersonaBubble.com to use the Service or to use or purchase all or some of the Questionnaires or other functions provided via the the PersonaBubble.com website, (and whose account has not been suspended or terminated); a User may use certain core features of PersonaBubble.com for free, but may also be a purchaser of any paid-for features of PersonaBubble.com.
2. How we Collect and Make Use of Information
2.1 PersonaBubble.com respects the privacy of individuals and wishes to protect the privacy of Users. Simply visiting PersonaBubble.com’s website does not require you to reveal Personal Data. However, if you ask us for information, order goods or services, register with us, use the Service or report a problem, we collect any Data, including Personal Data, you submit to us, and details of the transactions between you and us. In addition, we store information you may give us about your interests, or we may learn about these from your use of the Service or our other goods and services.
2.2 We may receive or collect a number of different types of Information about you, including:
- Your information: Your information is the information that is required when you sign up for PersonaBubble.com and use the Service, as well as any information you choose to share through the PersonaBubble.com website;
- Registration information: When you sign up for PersonaBubble.com, you are required to provide your name, email address, date of birth and gender;
- Information you choose to share: Your information also includes the information you choose to share on PersonaBubble.com, such as when you complete a Questionnaire, describe a friend, or upload a photo for your profile. Your name, profile picture, networks, username and User ID are treated just like information you choose to make public. Your date of birth allows us to do certain things like show you age-appropriate content and advertisements and check that you are old enough to use the Service;
- Information others share about you: We may receive information about you from your friends, such as when they describe your Personality, or add you to a group. Please do not send us any Personal Data about anyone else without their permission. We do not consider your rating of Personality of others and your comments about your friends to be their own Data; this is information generated by you; and
- Other information we receive about you: We may also receive other types of information about you:
- We receive Data about you whenever you interact with the PersonaBubble.com website and/or Service, such as when you look at another User’s profile, or click on different pages within PersonaBubble.com;
- When you post things like photos, we may receive additional related Data (including metadata), such as the time, date, and place you took the photo; and
- We receive Data from the Application, computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access PersonaBubble.com. This may include your IP address, location, the type of browser you use, or the pages you visit.
2.3 We may use the Information that we collect:
- to provide you with goods and services;
- for User administration;
- for mailing information to you about the Service or our other goods and services in which you may be interested, and, where relevant, information on organisations within and outside theUKwho are authorised to offer PersonaBubble.com goods and services;
- to provide, on request, personalised computer-generated reports (related to the Questionnaire or otherwise) via our computer-scoring services and through our PersonaBubble.com website services and Applications;
- to personalise our service to you;
- to seek your views on products and services;
- as part of our efforts to keep PersonaBubble.com safe and secure; and
- for technical administration of the PersonaBubble.com website and Applications.
2.4 We may also:
- use Data collected through our computer-scoring services to produce statistics of the type described in our psychometric product manuals, e.g. norms and validity data;
- use Data collected through our services to produce research into Personality differences; for example to see if there are regional differences in Personality. In these cases, Data is used only in anonymous form; no individual is identified;
- automatically collect Data about visitors to the PersonaBubble.com website (for example on browsing patterns) by using cookies. For more information about cookies, please see clause 10.1.
2.5 If PersonaBubble.com carries advertisements in the future, then we may use your Data to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertisements you and other Users see. Granting us this permission not only allows us to provide PersonaBubble.com as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide Users with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
2.6 While you are allowing us to use the Information we receive about you, you always own all of your information provided by you, including Personal Data. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don’t share Information we receive about you with third parties unless we have:
- received your permission;
- removed your name or any other personally identifying information from such Information.
2.7 PersonaBubble.com reserves the right to perform analysis of Personal Data and eventually provide to a third party, exclusively and only in a form of statistical data which can not be related to any specific person. To make the Personal Data anonymous, all names and email addresses will be removed in order that the resulting dataset cannot be traced back to you, or any other User. Therefore datasets may be provided to third parties in these forms:
- Anonymous datasets (with no names or email addresses and no key to link the Data back to individuals); and
- Analysed datasets and reports (e.g. a report showing how Personality varies between different groups of Users).
3 How you may Share Information with Others
3.1 You may decide to share information with other Users on PersonaBubble.com, but also on other social networks and websites. Where you choose to do so, such shall be deemed non-confidential but you may retain ownership of such information and may continue to use the content outside the PersonaBubble.com website. PersonaBubble.com will never post information provided by you to others without your permission, for example, we will not ‘spam’ your Facebook profile. PersonaBubble content will only be posted if you tell us to do so; you will manually control each piece of information you share with Facebook or Twitter. However, where you do share information, you grant to us and other Users an irrevocable, unconditional, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use such information, or any part of it, in perpetuity in any and all media and in any manner we determine in our absolute discretion. If you are not in a position to grant such a licence, you should not provide such information.
Here are some examples of how you might share your PersonaBubble.com information:
- Facebook: you can tell other Facebook users that you are using PersonaBubble.com; to do this, you must choose to post this on your wall by clicking appropriate buttons on PersonaBubble.com. You can also post an invite to use PersonaBubble.com on a friend’s Facebook page; to do this you must click the appropriate invite buttons on PersonaBubble.com.
- Twitter: you can choose to tweet the descriptions that other Users have made of you; to do this, you much click the appropriate buttons on PersonaBubble.com.
- Connecting with friends on PersonaBubble.com: you can choose to share information about your Personality by connecting with other Users, or by inviting people to join PersonaBubble.com. When you connect, you may also choose to describe the Personality of the Users that you are connecting with; this is optional, but we believe will enhance the experience of using PersonaBubble.com.
3.2 If you wish to remove connections to other Users, you may do this by deleting them, however, you will not be able to remove posts from other User’s Facebook profiles, nor remove tweets if they have been shared again (or ‘retweeted’).
3.3 For information that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your Privacy and Application settings on PersonaBubble.com: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with PersonaBubble.com. This license ends when you delete your IP content or your PersonaBubble.com account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
3.4 When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed IP content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to other Users).
3.5 When you publish information publically (for example on Facebook or Twitter), it means that you are allowing everyone, including people not on Facebook or Twitter, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (e.g. your name and profile picture, or comments you have shared about your Personality on Twitter).
3.6 We reserve the right, without any obligation, to delete, edit or otherwise deal, in our absolute discretion, with any information or material or content uploaded, or otherwise submitted by you to the PersonaBubble,com website including, without limitation, video, audio, still photographs and artwork, links, embedded content, data, information, software, text and personal information.
3.7 We value your feedback or other suggestions about PersonaBubble.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them in any way, in the same way as you have no obligation to us to offer them.
3.8 We do not make any warranty nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or truth or appropriateness of any Information or material posted on the PersonaBubble,com website by you (or other Users) and such must be checked and validated by you.
4. Registration Undertakings; Settings; and Account Security
4.1 Users provide their real names and genuine information about themselves, and we therefore require certain commitments from you to ensure that the privacy and rights of Users are protected. In order to register on PersonaBubble.com and maintain the security of your account, you undertake that:
4.1.1 You will not provide any false personal information on PersonaBubble.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
4.1.2 If you choose a username for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a User’s actual name).
4.1.3 You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
4.1.4 You will not create more than one personal profile.
4.1.5 You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account or other Users’ account.
4.1.6 You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
4.1.7 You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
4.1.8 You will not use PersonaBubble.com if you are under 13 years of age.
4.1.9 You will not use PersonaBubble.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
4.1.10 If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4.2 Facebook allows you to log into other applications and websites using your Facebook account. When you log in to PersonaBubble.com through Facebook, Facebook gives the PersonaBubble.com website your User name, but does not share your email address or password with the PesonaBubble.com website; this is how the PersonaBubble.com log in via Facebook works. If you already have an account on PersonaBubble.com, you will be able to connect your PersonaBubble.com account with your Facebook account.
4.3 If you have used Facebook to register with PersonaBubble.com, or have chosen to import your Facebook friends’ list, then you will have changed your Apps setting within Facebook. If you want to change this back, you need to go to the “Apps you use” setting which lets you control the applications you use. You can see the permissions you have given these applications, as well as the last time an application accessed your information. You can also remove applications you no longer want, or turn off all platform applications. When you turn all platform applications off, your User ID is no longer given to applications, even when your friends use those applications. You will no longer be able to use any games, applications or websites through Facebook.
4.4 Applications such as PersonaBubble.com receive your age range, location, and gender when you and your friends visit the website. Age range (e.g., 18-21) lets applications provide you with age-appropriate content. Location (e.g.,UK, France etc) lets applications know what language you speak. Gender lets applications refer to you correctly. If you do not want applications to receive this information about you, you can turn off all applications using your Privacy Settings.
4.5 We may send you notifications and other messages using the contact information we have for you, like your email address. You can control most of the notifications you receive, including ones from pages you like and applications you use, using your Notifications Settings.
4.6 We may memorialize the account of a deceased person. When we memorialize an account we keep the profile on PersonaBubble.com, but only let friends and family look at Personality Data or descriptions in remembrance; we will not allow additional connections between the deceased person and others or allow additional descriptions of the Personality of the deceased. You can report the deceased status of a User contacting email@example.com and we will endeavour to verify this with the User’s next of kin.
5. Safety of Your Personal Data
5.1 We endeavour to keep the PersonaBubble.com website and content safe for you, but we cannot guarantee it. In order to assist to keep the PersonaBubble.com website and content safe, you undertake that you will at all times when using PersonaBubble.com, comply with the requirements of our Acceptable Use Policy and specifically you undertake and agree to comply with the requirements of clause 7 of our Acceptable Use Policy .
6. Safety of Other User’s Rights
6.1 We endeavour to keep the PersonaBubble.com website and content safe for our Users, but we cannot guarantee it. In order to assist to keep the PersonaBubble.com website and content safe for other Users, you undertake that you will at all times when using PersonaBubble.com, comply with the requirements of our Acceptable Use Policy in relation to other User’s rights, and specifically you undertake and agree to comply with the requirements of clause 8 of our Acceptable Use Policy
7. Third Party’s Information: About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by PersonaBubble.com
7.1 PersonaBubble.com’s aim is to deliver advertisements and other commercial content that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree that:
– you will use your Privacy Settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial, sponsored, or related content served or enhanced by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- we do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- you understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
7.2 Reference to any commercial product or services does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the OPP Group.
8. Deletion and de-activation of your PersonaBubble.com account; Deletion of User Data from the PersonaBubble.com database
8.1 By choosing to deactivate your account with Personabubble.com, you will disable your account. Your friends will not be able to see your Data and we will no longer use any of your Data except as outlined in clause 8.3. You will appear to disappear from the PersonaBubble.com website. However, we will store your Information in a database so that if you want to use PersonaBubble.com again, you just need to reactivate your account.
8.2 By choosing to delete your account, you will delete all of your Information from our database; this includes your profile, Personality Data and links to friends. No one will be able to see you, or your Data. If you want to use PersonaBubble.com again in the future, you will need to re-register from the beginning, as there will be no way to restore your Information.
8.3 The only Data we will keep will be anonymous Data in a database which will not be linked to our live site (e.g. for research that we have done into Personality); there will be no way that this anonymous Data can be linked back to you since all identifying information is removed before it goes into this database; no analysis is done on individuals, only on groups. We cannot undo research we have already done, nor can we withdraw research, analysis and conclusions that have already been published.
8.4 We may close an account if we receive a formal request from a User’s next of kin.
9. Right to opt out of direct communications
9.1 If you do not wish PersonaBubble.com to use your Personal Data for direct marketing of our goods and services, please adjust this option under Your Account Setting.
Please note, however, that occasionally we may need to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons whilst you remain a User of PersonaBubble.com.
11. Information Security and Disclosure
11.1 We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of Personal Data and Information that we hold and have put in place appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to ensure this. We welcome updates at any time from our Users relating to Information that we hold about them.
11.2 We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties except:
- as necessary to fulfil your order(s) for our goods and services and to validate your payment details;
- to suppliers that process data on our behalf;
- to subsidiaries within the PersonaBubble.com group of companies;
- in response to an expressed client need or request, to organisations outside theUKwho are authorised to offer PersonaBubble.com goods and services;
- where we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of PersonaBubble.com, our customers or their clients, or the public.
Some of these third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area, e.g. credit card processing companies.
11.3 We may also provide your Personal Data to anyone to whom our business or business assets are transferred.
11.4 We may use and disclose aggregated and anonymous Information for marketing, product development, strategic or research purposes. In such Information, no individual customer will be identifiable.
11.5 As with all electronic communication, when you give us Personal Data by that means, the data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area (many of whom do not have stringent data protection laws).
12. Minors and Safety
12.1 We take safety issues very seriously, especially with children, and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet practices. In order to use the PersonaBubble.com website and Service, Users must be 13 years of age or over. If you have any concerns regarding use by a minor of the Service or the PersonaBubble.com website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
13. Responding to Legal Requests; Preventing Harm; Subject Access Requests
13.2 We will provide initial responses to subject access requests under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 or equivalent legislation within a reasonable period of time, typically within thirty (30) days.
14.1 The OPP Group does not accept any liability or responsibility for Users publishing their Personal Data on the PersonaBubble.com website or for such being accessible to other Users.
14.3 We may change this Provacy Policy at any time without notice to you so please check it regularly.
15 Further information and complaints
15.1 If you wish to raise a query or make a complaint regarding the PersonaBubble.com website or the Service, or require assistance on how to use Information or Material provided by the OPP Group, please contact: email@example.com
15.2 Where we receive a complaint concerning a message or post placed on the PersonaBubble.com website, we will review the content to determine whether it complies with our content standards and Acceptable Use Policy. We will deal with any content which, in our opinion, violates our standards, in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy . We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
15.3 If you have questions about any of these Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
15-17 Elsfield Way
Oxford OX2 8EP
Registered inEngland No. 2218212